Choose two of the Nine Tenets of the Code of Ethics for Nurses and describe how you will personally apply each tenet in the practice setting with your patients. Describe in detail the purpose of the tenet and provide examples of the tenet applied in practice. Explain why it is important to uphold the tenet in maximizing the quality of patient care, and identify how it enhances your own practice as a nurse.
750 words-Choose a Fortune 500 company (maybe WalMart) company summary, analysis, problem/opportunity, expectations; what success looks like, research information, how, method, what public need to be researched. (Instructions attached)
1) What are the components in a social work research report and why is each element so important? 2)Using one or more of the websites described in the “Finding a Funding Source” section of this chapter, find an RFP related to a social work research question. After you find the RFP, write down the research question, the funding source, the maximum size of the grants, and the types of designs the funding source has in mind. I will send you the websites if you can answer them. 3) Why do researchers often say that the research isn’t complete until it has been reported 4) Legislators sometimes try to exert control over research funding by seeking to prohibit the expenditure of public funds on specific topics (e.g., stem cell research) or by demanding that agencies fund specific types of programs and associated research (e.g., abstinence-only sex education). Consider the values and ethical standards and identify and discuss at least three issues with politicians controlling research. 5) Suppose you are preparing a research proposal for your honors thesis. You plan a content analysis of speeches given by candidates for state-level offices in your state. Specifically, you want to examine how they refer to individuals who receive various types of public assistance. How would you conduct the literature review? How would you ensure its strength and thoroughness? 6) Suppose you are preparing a research proposal for your honors thesis. You plan a content analysis of speeches given by candidates for state-level offices in your state. Specifically, you want to examine how they refer to individuals who receive various types of public assistance. How would you develop the conceptual framework and measurement sections? What would you include in each?
The post What are the components in a social work research report and why is each element so important? appeared first on theFreshEssays.
Using the Architectural Design Pattern (MVC), design routes for restful services. Explain the application and each route. All you need is to explain each route (see attachment for routing table example), you do not need to provide any code. You need to design an application (explain the purpose) and each route (different URLs for accessing different functions) no world number requirement.
6 page paper that identifies and discusses how you will apply organizational communication strategies and practices studied during COMU 410 by discussing three (3) insights gained into being an effective communicator, your assessment of how the application of each can enhance your success professionally and/or academically, and your action plan to apply each insight. The paper should be specific; your grade will be determined by how well you demonstrate understanding of effective organizational communication. While the paper focuses your personal learning and application, it must be based on course concepts and supported by 3 or more academic sources. Organizational Communication Application Paper Guidelines In preparing your paper, reflect and respond to the following: Insights Gained: What were the three most valuable insights gained into effective organizational communication practices during COMU 410? Using your text and/or other expert sources, define, describe and connect each insight gained to effective organizational communication. Insight Assessment: Why are the three insights gained into effective organizational communication valuable in enhancing your success professionally and/or academically? How has your behavior and/or thinking changed to integrate your learning? Action Plan: What specific action(s) will you take to apply each insight gained to enhance your professional and/or academic effectiveness? How does each action connect to the insight, and what is the desired outcome?
Vegan & Cruelty free Makeup line – Introduction – facts and statistics related to the idea idea generation – include customer segmentation + market research – Value proposition, include problem /solution ( swot, Pestel Just the key drivers only.( attractiveness in the market/industry +target market – canvas model Idea development – name, mission vision, growth and operational strategies – Human resources, campan ownership, structure roles, talent conclusion competitors analysis , risks, contingency plan bibliography and appendices **financial time / Mintel
Second installment in the new video blog post series! Please, please forgive me for the leaf blower in the background! I thought using earbuds would prevent it being heard, but… no. I even went peak #Karen before starting and asked them if they would EVER finish blowing leaves, but it’s my deeply, disturbingly neurotic neighbor who demands nightmarish levels of leaflessness and the poor 5-man team was just doing their best to follow orders. So, alas. It does stop about halfway through.
Citations to follow of the various posts and things I reference.
What Everyone’s Calling Emotional Labor Is Just Labor. Marie Solis, Vice
Making Holiday Magic is Hurting Women. Caroline Kitchener, The Lily
Holiday Magic Is Made By Women and Its Killing Us. Gemma Hartley, Care-Clinic
Green Chef Meal Delivery Service, loved by Karen
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the chapters in the Saldaña text found in this week’s
- Review the Introduction to Coding and From
Content to Coding media programs in the Learning Resources.
- Refer back to your observational field notes from the Scholars of
Change Videos from Weeks 1–4.
- Choose one of the four Scholars of Change videos and refer to your
field notes from your observation.
- Access the transcript you downloaded for the media program of the
Scholars of Change video you selected for this Discussion.
- Begin to code the transcript and the observational field notes of
the Scholar of Change Video you chose. (Note: You will only need
one or two codes for this Discussion, although more are acceptable.)
Post a brief description of the video you chose.
Next, include an example of one or two codes and provide quotes from your notes
or transcript to support your example. Finally, explain your reasoning for this
use the following as a source:
Saldaña, J. (2016). The coding manual for qualitative researchers (3rd ed).
Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Chapter 1, “An Introduction to Codes and
Coding” (pp. 1-42)
- Chapter 2, “Writing Analytic Memos About
Narrative and Visual Data” (pp. 43-65)
Laureate Education (Producer). (2016).
Introduction to coding [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2016).
From content to coding [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
J. (2012). Battling drug addiction in the
heartland [Video file]. (Scholar of
Change Video 2)